- Morris, R.R., Dontcheva, M., Gerber, E. Priming for better performance in micro-task crowdsourcing environments., IEEE Internet Computing, May 17, 2012. PDF
- Morris, R.R., Picard, R.W. Crowdsourcing collective emotional intelligence, Proceedings of Collective Intelligence, Cambridge, MA, April 18-20, 2012. PDF
- Morris, R.R., Dontcheva, M., Finkelstein, A., Gerber, L. (2012). Using music-evoked affect to enhance performance on micro-task crowdsourcing platforms. Northwestern University: Evanston, IL. 2012:002 PDF
- Morris, R.R. (2011). The emergence of affective crowdsourcing. Presented at the CHI '11 Workshop on Crowdsourcing and Human Computation, Vancouver, Canada. PDF
- Hernandez, J., Morris, R.R., Picard, R.W. (2011). Call center stress recognition with person-specific models, Proceedings of Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction (ACII), Memphis, TN, October 9-12, 2011. PDF
- Morris, R.R., Kirschbaum, C., Picard, R.W. (2010). Broadening accessibility through special interests: a new approach for software customization, Proceedings of the 12th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and Accessibility (ASSETS). PDF
- Morris, R.R., Kirschbaum, C., Picard, R.W. (2010). Embedding focused interests into computer-mediated autism interventions, in the Extended Abstract of IMFAR 2010, Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Morris, R.R. (2009). Managing sound sensitivity in autism spectrum disorder: new technologies for customized intervention, Master's Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2009. PDF
- Kim B.W., Kennedy D.N., Lehár J., Lee M.J., Blood A.J., Lee S., Perlis R.H., Smoller J.W., Morris R.R., Fava M., Breiter H.C. (2009). Recurrent, robust and scalable patterns underlie human approach and avoidance. Phenotype Genotype Project in Addiction and Mood Disorders (PGP). PLoS One. 2010 May 26;5(5):e10613.
Ganis, G., Morris, R.R., and Kosslyn, S.M. (2009). Neural processes underlying self- and other-related lies: An individual difference approach using fMRI. Social Neuroscience, 4(6):539-53.
Lee, C.H., Morris, R., Goodwin, M., and Picard, R.W. (2008). Lessons learned from a pilot study quantifying face contact and skin conductance in teens with asperger syndrome.
Work-In- Progress in the Extended Abstract of CHI 2008, April 5-10, 2008, Florence, Italy.
Morris, R.R. (2003). The subliminal evocation of affective expectations. Undergraduate Thesis, Princeton University. (Advised by Daniel Kahneman, awarded the E.E. Jones Memorial Prize)